Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Taking care of myself part 2

So I was offered an opportunity to try another product for these ridiculous dark circles under my eyes.  If you're a caregiver for someone with cancer, then you know exactly what I'm talking about, right?  The product is called Valentia's True Glow Eye Cream - "A Corrective Eye Treatment with Vitamin C, Astaxanthin and Organic Oil." I only started using it about a week ago, and since I have a tendency to NOT pay too close attention when trying something supposedly life altering (like the miracle cream that will make ALL of my wrinkles disappear!! I wish) for at least a couple of weeks. That way, you really see the change, if it's there, as opposed to seeing yourself day in and day out, when the change is less noticeable.
 I've made a point to ignore, for the most part, how the undereye circles look, but I DID take a Before picture. In another week or so, I'll check the results closely, take an After pic and share it with you here. Hopefully I'll look 29 again, or more realistically, a lot less tired!
I think we can all use a little "me" pampering, because if we don't take care of ourselves, we can't take really good care of our loved ones with cancer, both physically and emotionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment