Monday, December 7, 2015

all this stress and I'm looking it!

When the love of your life and best friend is seriously ill, the stress takes a toll.  I'm feeling and looking older, but am doing my best to take care of myself as well as my Honey.  I have realized that at some point I may have to do a lot more hands-on care-taking, so I'm making a concerted effort to eat much better and have started weight training again. My Honey is a big guy at 6'3" and if I ever need to help him physically, I need to prepare for that.

I've also decided to do my best to look my best for him.  If he sees me looking haggard and aged, he seems to blame himself and that's not fair.  So I've decided to take advantage of beauty product offers that I am occasionally given and plan to post honest reviews here for anyone who is interested in trying new products to look and feel better. 

I was recently offered an opportunity to try OZ Naturals Vitamin C serum.   It has clinical strength 20% Vitamin C as well as hyaluronic acid, which help skin hold a lot more moisture than it normally would. This stuff is wonderful.  It's not a moisturizer, but a serum you apply before moisturizer.  I use it at night, and though I still have wrinkles that are noticeable, the smoothness is incredible and my pores have shrunk to almost nothing.  If you want to try it, look for it on Amazon for a great price!
#oznaturals
http://www.amazon.com/OZ-Naturals--Contains-Hyaluronic-Guaranteed/dp/B00DPE9EQO/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1449509589&sr=8-3&keywords=OZ+Naturals

No comments:

Post a Comment